keskiviikko 17. joulukuuta 2008

Ari's Diary

Thursday 11.12. & Friday 12.12.2008

"Am I done?"

There were only three verses left on Amoral, but like always we ended up doing a lot more! Overcrowded got a new chorus because of wrong lyrics (bad English). Sami did his remaining parts (mostly fixes), so we fucking scored all the vocals! Usually it's a relief but it can also be depressing, because now you have to wait, wait and wait to get the album released! After I realized that my work was done, I took my Typhoon for a spin as you can see at the end of the video ;)



I also bought Sampo a birthday present and took it for a test drive, I wish I were a child again, or maybe I am! Heres one clip from the manufacturers site:



Sunday 14.12. & Monday 15.12.

Niko and Anssi finished the "gang bangs" with Sami and they sounded great... Here's one clip from the sessions. On monday we had to do one fuckin word to one our songs and I did that before we had our band practice for the upcoming gig (On The Rocks, Helsinki 19.12.).

Ei kommentteja: