perjantai 5. joulukuuta 2008

Ari's Diary Continues

Monday 1.12.2008

Once again I got the flu! I hate this! Well I have to cope with it and my monday went just chilling and taking it easy. I went to the local drugstore and bought the whole shop as you can see on the first video. I heard that ASA (Finnish rapper) got a great award from finnish Teosto. 40 thousand euros! This is the first time I agree with these awards so far. Great! Luckily the other guys, Sami, Op, Riku and Santeri went and did some lyrics and arragements for the two missing songs.


Tuesday 02.12.2008

"Luke I'm not your son."

I woke and were still quite ill and because of that I was quite down. But I decided that today I'm going to score some vocals anyway. So we (me and Ilmari 5 years old) jumped into my GMC Typhoon and started driving. On our way to the studio we went to get my 8 year old boy Sampo from school and I dropped the kids to the town to their mother Suvi. During the trip Ilmari did some video shooting and singing the new Slipknot as you can see on the video ;) When I arrived to the studio there was only Elvis (name changed) who opened the door for me:) After a little while Sami, Riku, OP joined the production team. First we scored some re-takes because Ville had noticed some bad english on the lyrics ;) After that we did 1,5 songs. I will try to make some more lyrics to the other song and hope that its done on next saturday. The videos show how fucking difficult arragements those fuckers had done yesterday ;) My feelings for the day were quite strange because I didn't know if I even entered the studio or not because everything happened so fast!


Sami had a good drive today and after the vocal recording the rest of the guys started to practice with our new drummer (we have a gig 19.12.). OP is playing his bass tracks with acoustic guitar on the video for Elvis. This fat fuck will try to sleep now. Good night, sleep tight.

Videos





Ei kommentteja: