tiistai 16. joulukuuta 2008

Ari's Diary

Saturday 6.12.2008

"Jingle bells jingle bells dancing all night long... blah"

I saw a strange dream, we were on a gig with Dauntless and the first song went fine, after that everything fell apart. Other guitarist went to take a nap in the backstage and Sami started to play poker with the other guys on stage! I were quite pissed of about the situation and started to panic. Well, the whole thing went so far that the crowd started to leave, because they thought the gig was over and the other band (some latino/samba orchrestra) came to the stage. I yelled at them to "fuck off" and after that I woke up! Whoa, I hope this is not those premonitons they talk about.


I updated one of my mornings on the videos, so theres my normal routine that I do almost every day. Get up, wake up the kids, do some pushups and drive the kids to school. Once again wery fuckin interesting ;) Then comes the boring part. Originally we were supposed to go to the studio later because Riku and OP were creating some FX and drinking beer at Riku's place. For my suprise OP called me at about 12.00 that they could come to the studio right away! I was like fuck yes! I havent been drinking in two weeks, so I was full of energy and ready to rock. The day was a success! We did the whole Riku Speziale again cause I thought my voice was too "lazy" on that one and like Riku said to me: "Ari, you can do anything today" and it felt like it was almost true ;) After that we did one phrase to Amoral and listened all the songs two times back and forth. I redid one scream to Core and one fucking sick scream to Pois alta! song. So, there it was, one day done and only 3 phrases to go on Amoral if the other guys and Ville approve the arragements.

Videos


Ei kommentteja: