sunnuntai 5. lokakuuta 2008

Drum Recording Pt 5

Sunday 5.10.2008

Sometime after twelve I took my bike and drove to the studio. The sun was shining and everything looked so promising. When I finally arrived to the studio I was already sweating like Chuck Norris! My goal was to record the remaining two songs. Actually three, but one of them is an instrumental track and I haven't even heard it yet. Without goint too much into details, it was the shittiest day so far. I really had to push myself to get the job done. Finally I nailed the main songs (in 11493 different takes) but the instrumental track still needs to be recorded later. There will be no other sessions in the studio for a while, so we can leave everyhing like they are at the moment. I will start the drum editing tomorrow and hopefully don't have to stay up too many nights while doing it.



Ei kommentteja: